- Written by BYA
- Last Updated on Thursday, 12 January 2017 23:03
Vietnamese as a Second Language (VSL)
and cultural Program
- As a special request from many Vietnamese parents to help Vietnamese American children to be connected with their roots and Vietnamese culture, BYA offers a weekly class to teach Vietnamese as a Second Language (VSL) to the children who wish to learn. Our VSL course is focused on listenning and speaking Vietnamese using materials and learning techniques for non-native Vietnamese speakers such as Rosetta Stones and Oxford Picture Dictionary.
- In addition, we'll also help the children & teenagers to learn about the custom, culture, folklores, literature, traditional and history of Viet Nam so that they shall feel proud to be a Vietnamese American.
At this time, this VSL course is being redesigned and will be announced once we are ready to launch the new program in a very near future.
YOU MAY REGISTER NOW TO RESERVE YOUR SPACE!
- Initial Donation: $50 for Rosetta Stones VSL Homeschool and Books
- Monthly Donation: $25 per month for facility and program materials
- Thank you for your support and participation -