Dharma Stories for Kids
- Written by BYA
- Last Updated on Thursday, 12 January 2017 23:30
Dharma stories for KIDS
is now open for registration
(Please click here to register)
- To help chidlren with Buddhist background to learn more about Buddha's teachings, BYA will offer a Dharma Stories for Kids to learn about various Dharma books like Old Path White Cloud, Stone Boy, Bai Hoc Ngan Vang (1000 Gold Coin Lesson), Thien Than Quyet La (Young Novice Stories), etc... for children 9 to 12 years of age.
Schedule & Location:
- Once a month on the first Sunday from 2pm to 4pm, children will listen to the stories and discuss its meaning and its application to life examples.
- This session is overlapping the last hour of the Mindful Kids Program, children will have options to learn here or to continue with activities in the regular mindful kids program at Bodhi Academy Afterschool Center: 8762 Garden Grove Blvd., Garden Grove, CA.
- As you wish
Donation will be used for books, CDs, prizes, drink & snack, and program materials.
BYA Contact Info:
- Thank you for your support and participation -
WAYS TO COMPLETE REGISTRATION:
1. Just check the box Dharma Stories Session when you register online for the Mindful Youth Program. Please click here to register online to reserve a spot. If we reach the maximum number, your children will be placed on a waiting list for participation.