Harmony Pines Camp Amenities
- Written by BYA
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 10 December 2014 07:26
Harmony Pines Camp and Retreat Center facility has many amenities with comfortable settings fitted for both summer and winter seasons:
- a fully equipped commercial grade kitchen;
- a dinning hall with a 138 capacity which can be divided into two separate meeting rooms;
- 6 large sleeping dormitories with 84 beds with heaters for winter season;
- 4 small and cozy cabins for camp staff, guest speakers or spiritual leaders;
- a meditation room with a 40 capacity reserved for spiritual use;
- a large beautiful yurt that can be used as multipurpose space for meeting, seminar, lecture, yoga, meditating, etc.
- a rusted recreational room with foosball and ping pong tables;
- an archery range; and kayak boats which can be used at Jackson Lake or Silverwood Lakes
- an outdoor amphitheater where you can have a cozy bond fire
- an outdoor cooking area with BBQ grills ;
- a large flat area for outdoor play or large group gathering;
- several restroom lodges with hot and cold showers.
Compassion Yurt: a large 1,900-sqft multi-purpose room, a nature inspired design with
laminating floor and high ceiling; sitting comfortably for 200 people or more.
Harmony Hall with two joining rooms for meeting or dinning,
with both indoor and outdoor tables
Heated cabins with bunkbeds and mattresses. Full linen options are also available.
Various activities may also be arranged at additional fee: archery, climbing wall, canoeing.
Basketball, volleyball court, foosball game room, bondfire amphitheater are on campus.
Lots of shade for a cool summer. Near Mountain High Ski resort for winter sport.
We will assist your group to have a wonderful experience at our Harmony Pines Camp & Retreat Center!