- Written by BYA
- Last Updated on Sunday, 28 February 2016 06:15
- Applicants can be students in high schools whose GPA is 2.70 or above for the school year of 2015-2016. This requirement does not apply to Kid Camp.
- Applicants must be from a qualified family with low-income or financial hardship
- Register ONLINE to reserve your spot and indicate "applying for scholarship" in the comment section of the online registration submission.
- Submit an essay about why would you like to go to BYA Leadership Camp and what you'd expect to learn from the camp experience (for teens 15-19 only).
- Submit a recommendation letter from a teacher, community leader, work supervisor or spiritual leader (for teens 15-19 only).
BYA Summer Camp Scholarship – P.O. Box 9373, Fountain Valley, CA 92728
DEADLINE: June 30th, 2016
For more information please contact
Bodhi Youth of America
Then EMAIL or MAIL IN ALL DOCUMENTS LISTED BELOW
List of verification and attachments required:
- Submit a letter applying scholarships to include Camper's Name, Age, Camp Type.
- Submit copy of current transcript for GPA verification if available (not required for children under 12).
- Submit family low income verification document (Government or Utility Provider’s qualified low-income approval letter, Unemployment letter, or A Letter to Request for Financial Assistance from a Parent due temporary financial hardship).
- A letter of recommendation from your teacher, community leader, workstudy supervisor or spiritual leader (for teens 15-19 only).
- A personal essay on why you would like to attend BYA Leadership Camp and what you expect to learn from the camp experience (for teens 15-19 only).